What is your inner guidance system?
It is basically intuition, your gut feeling, an inner knowing.
You are constructed so that if you listen carefully to yourself, that is, to your mind, your body and your emotions, and follow the guidance given, you can dramatically enhance the quality of your life.
- The internal guidance system translates, integrates and understands the breadth and depth of who you are at a soul level.
- It also understands the simplicities and complexities of life and propels you forward in order to express your inner most desires.
- It supports you in actualizing what you are seeking through inspired ideas, deep insight, warning signals or a rush of energy!
As children, we were in touch with our intuition and easily followed our hearts. However, as we became adults, our intuition got clouded by the social conditioning. We wanted to be accepted, loved and validated. We started stifling the inner yearnings because they did not conform to the environment we were in. This has made us lose touch with ourselves, the inner being.
When you are about to make a very important decision, a life-changing decision, it is very important that you consult your internal guidance system. You do not want to toil and struggle and work hard, only to reach the top and realize that the ladder was leaning against the wrong wall. Especially when it comes to career, since we spend most of our waking hours working for a living. It would be a complete waste of your life!
There are a few questions that you can ask yourself as checkpoints when faced with a decision you have to make. These questions are:
- Is this decision free from fear?
- Is it the most positive way of handling this situation?
- Does decision involve the highest good for all concerned?
- Am I adding to the light of the world?
As much as these questions help steer you towards your intuition, sometimes you do not know what you want. You have worn so many masks that you have lost your identity. You can start off with Meditation to clear your mind, relax your body and calm your emotions. This will help you gain a sense of clarity to the above questions.
Follow your heart, it knows the way!